1. Establishing and defining the client-planner relationship
2. Gathering client data, including goals
3. Analyzing and evaluating your financial strengths and weaknesses
4. Developing and presenting financial planning recommendations
5. Implementing the financial planning recommendations
6. Monitoring the financial planning recommendations
WHAT WE DO
At Brimmer Financial we apply our professional training and years of experience to each client’s unique situation in order to help plan for life’s anticipated and unexpected events.
Our clients are in every age bracket. Our Retirees rely on us for help and advice with basic estate planning and asset management. We welcome the opportunity to help younger people realize that you’re never too young to get started!